BGM Sport 3.50x10 (tubed only) TT 59S 180 km/h (reinforced)
The aim was to develop a tyre that you can use in wet conditions as well as in dry conditions to iron through bends and roundabouts! This, coupled with the speed approvals required for today's engine concepts, left only one way open: a completely new development!
- Releases up to 180 km/h (Sport) and up to 150 km/h (Classic) are ideal for high performance engines and corresponding registrations
- Additional REINFORCED marking.
- Extremely strong carcass for perfect straight line stability and excellent line fidelity during fast cornering.
- V shape instead of U shape. The tyre steers much better into the curve and offers more contact area when leaning.
- Specially adapted material compound (Silica Compound ) for excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.
- 100 % Made in Germany.