BGM PRO Vespa Cosa Clutch Sprocket 22 Tooth (67-68 Primary Gear) PX, T5, Cosa2
This sprocket fits on the inside of the clutch. This Clutch Sprocket meshes with the Primary drive, and this in turn drives the primary drive which is attached to the in put shaft.
The BGM sprockets are bullet proof. Developed for the enormous power and torque of today's engines, and withstand complete hammer from the rider!
- High-quality material 15 CrMo 5
- Precise production according to Honda standard
- Continuous quality control
- Useable on COSA2 clutch types
PX125, PX150, T5, PX200 what are the differences:
- PX125 - PRIMARY DRIVE (67/68) STANDARD TOOTH GEAR 20
- PX150 - PRIMARY DRIVE (67/68) STANDARD TOOTH GEAR 20
- PX200 - PRIMARY DRIVE (64/65) STANDARD TOOTH GEAR 23
- T5. - PRIMARY DRIVE (67/68) STANDARD TOOTH GEAR 21
Within the limits of the primary tooth gears we can now change sprocket sizes! Different manufacturers are designing bigger clutch gears without changing primary drive sizes! You can now go as big as 23 tooth in a Vespa PX 125 (67/68). Changing the tooth gear can help with hills and can allow more revs at higher speeds for tuned kits!
PLEASE NOTE: CHANGING CLUTCH GEARS REQUIRES MATCHED PRIMARY DRIVE.
Comparison No. 2868994 (PIAGGIO) BGM6822S (BGM)